25 Sep 2019
An Entrepreneur's Guide to Crowdfunding
Come learn about Ace Marks’ crowdfunding journey, from raising over $2.65M to earning the distinction of the most backed shoe on Kickstarter! Founded in 2012, Miami-based Ace Marks sells direct-to-consumer handcrafted Italian shoes at reasonable prices. To date, they’ve completed three successful Kickstarter campaigns – raising $574K+ in 2016, $1.265M in 2017 and $817k in 2018 from over 9,000 backers! Teaching the workshop will be Paul Farago, Founder & CEO, and Julian Gonzalez, Ace Marks CMO & CTO.
Topics that will be covered include:
- What is crowdfunding?
- How to know if crowdfunding is right for you
- Crowdfunding trends and important demographics
- Crucial marketing material needed to begin crowdfunding
- How to design a successful crowdfunding page
- How to market prior to and during your launch
- How to keep your supporters engaged
- How to ensure you deliver what you promised during the campaign
- Life after crowdfunding – how to transition away from crowdfunding
About Paul & Julian:
Paul Farago, Founder & CEO Ace Marks
Formerly, COO of Kinderland, Inc., Paul Farago has 15+ years of experience in global luxury footwear sourcing, manufacturing, licensing & distribution.
Julian Gonzalez, CMO/CTO Ace Marks
Julian has 10 years experience in digital marketing and ecommerce development. Julian began his career as an internet marketing consultant, working with companies such as Tigerdirect, Shoprite, and more. Since then Julian has turned his attention to entrepreneurship. He has been with Ace Marks for 3 years.