We are looking for someone with at least 2 years experience in Android development, especially focused on UX/UI, who will be responsible for the implementation of our mobile app. We need someone detailed-oriented and who really understands the importance of the look and feel and performance of mobile apps UIs. We are a multi-task team where each team player wears many hats.
This is what you should bring:
- Experience in native Android development for commercial software engineering products. We’re looking for someone able to work flexibly and independently in an agile, fast changing environment.
- Team builder, hard worker and fast learner.
- We will appreciate previous knowledge about Android Material Design guidelines and working with layouts, custom views, animations, etc.
- We want someone who can make a really attractive mobile app UI! Any other skill which could be useful to build an incredible mobile app (architectural patterns, performance, data security, etc.) or programming language will also be evaluated.
We support our employees with continuous training and learning environment and an attractive package including equity. WOOM is really well connected with the entrepreneurial ecosystem and we encourage our employees to lead and attend events. At the same time, the new team member will work on a product that will change people’s life. Full time or freelance. Preference based in Madrid, opened to remote as well.
- Flexible schedule and a special attention to work-life and family-life balance
- Option to work remotely once a week. Friday’s pm off
- Work in the center of Madrid (Alonso Martínez), startup ecosystem, shared offices with other startups & accelerator.
- Free coffee, snacks and fruits.. also good vibes!
- Monthly lunch & learn sharing knowledge and success stories with other startups
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 6 days off per year for training & annual training budget, 1 day off on your birthday
- Work in a startup with a growing customer base and an exciting product roadmap