VP of Product
Glamping Hub is the world’s leading curated online booking platform dedicated
to unique accommodations in nature. Our team is a group of dynamic
professionals from all different backgrounds and nationalities, working tirelessly
in a fast startup environment to impact an exciting sector.
As VP of Product, you will play a pivotal role in the future of our company. You
will be responsible for the development of our product roadmap reporting
directly to the COO. You will manage team members who are individually
responsible for improving various aspects of the guest/host experience, and in
addition to overseeing their efforts to ensure that the overall approach is
cohesive, you will work closely with our Marketing and Support teams.
If you are a strong leader, have excellent data analytics skills, pay endless
attention to detail and claim a true passion for developing successful products,
we would like to meet you.
This is a full-time position is located in our Sevilla office.
What you will do:
● Assume the lead role in product-based cross-functional collaboration
across Glamping Hub to ensure that all parties are aligned.
● Maintain and execute a product roadmap that establishes clear
short-term tactical deliverables as well as a long-term strategic vision.
● Use relevant market research to keep up to date on emerging product
trends – and recommend/implement them accordingly.
● Develop and implement product development methodologies that
accelerate time to market.
● Provide regular updates reflecting product growth and performance.
What we are looking for:
● Someone who is passionate and strives to be extraordinary in their
professional and personal life and is ready to start each day with their best
foot forward in order to successfully lead a large, diverse, and skilled team.
● + 10 years of bringing online products to market successfully.
● Strong demonstrated leadership skills including mentorship,
development, and team growth.
● Highly skilled in cross-functional collaboration and the development of
deep relationships with key partners across organizations.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills and experience meeting
with executives and board members.
● Expert critical thinking and problem-solving skills, with experience
structuring solutions involving data and advanced analytics.
● Ability to build strategies aligned with business goals and organizational
● Strong project, time, and resource management and problem-solving
skills to deliver projects and execute initiatives on-time in a fast-paced
What we offer:
● The opportunity to develop your career in a fun, collaborative, professional
● An amazing international team – we have over 19 nationalities!
● Proven track record as an ambitious international startup.
● Paid training resources for ongoing career and personal development.
● Team activities, all-company events, and a glamping gift card.
● Pet-friendly, environmentally-conscious office.
● Flexible hours and schedule.
Apply Now by sending an email to email@example.com
We cannot wait to meet you!