VP of Product
FinConecta provides the technology infrastructure to easily connect Financial Institutions’ core banking systems with third-party FinTech providers worldwide through one single integration. Our platform, 4wrd, uses a switch engine that seamlessly accelerates open banking and innovation by facilitating the integration of multiple 3rd party solutions.
The platform is built on the foundation of the most modern and reliable technological infrastructure of APIs and ESB. It is a modular, flexible and scalable structure capable of supporting open banking models, where each component plays a specific role in the processing of digital services. The 4 components of 4wrd introduce a wide range of solutions that include an API Gateway and management tool that facilitates the integration of third party solutions, access to the only global fintech marketplace with more than 200 tech solutions, a secure Sandbox environment for validating fintech digital solutions using the financial institution’s core system’s test data, and the technological infrastructure to host all services securely in one place.
FinConecta is a global company with capital from the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB), The Venture City (private equity fund) and private investors.
You can find more info at https://www.finconecta.com/
Overview of VP of Product @ Finconecta
As FinConecta grows its global business, they’re on the lookout for a VP of Product to join their team in sun-drenched Miami. You’ll have the ability to connect the dots between business needs, innovation and good design in order to drive results. You will be working with a highly qualified development team to deliver solutions on the Finconecta platform.
What they’ll offer:
- Work directly with Co-Founder and CEO of the business to make strategic decisions on the products being developed
- Entrepreneurial position to build new and innovative products from the ground up
- Be part of a global product that connects financial institutions and third-party fin-tech providers around the globe
- Opportunity of joining an early stage startup with an established track record and working business, where you’ll define the roadmap and strategy
- Opportunity for growth in a dynamic global organization with equity involved
In this exciting role, you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with business stakeholders to define and prioritize the product backlog and roadmap
- Working with a highly experience Engineering Team to manage front and back end products as well as platform infrastructure solutions
- Establishing timelines and product benchmarks while clarifying requirements and making timely decisions on execution details between the Business Development and Software Teams
- Maintaining development and production environments, then deploying changes as needed
- Establishing timelines and product benchmarks while clarifying requirements and making timely decisions on execution details
What you bring:
- Solid understanding of software engineering and back-end logic. Database, Cloud Computing, API integration
- Thrive in an agile, fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Experience working with software integrations in order to understand business opportunities
- Leadership mindset with the ability to grasp high level strategy and relay it to the product team to define roadmap
- Creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Team oriented with good people skills and the ability to connect with various teams
- A clear understanding of how to execute cutting-edge design and technology on the web
- Strong time management and multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize tasks for a team
- 7+ years of design/development experience in software and/or web applications
- Experience working on a SCRUM team or in agile project management
- English fluency is essential, while Spanish language skills will also be highly looked upon