Social Media Specialist
Why are we hiring?
Tonic App is speeding up! We are conquering new markets, building even more amazing tools and our team is getting bigger!
Who are we?
We are helping medical doctors on their day-to-day, by creating a new digital ecosystem where they can easily access the most useful professional resources. By wasting less time searching for the content & tools they need, they have more time for what really matters: their patients.
What do we expect?
As a social media specialist, you will have to execute and coordinate social media campaigns, including posting and optimisation across markets, and help with the strategy, creative brainstorming and campaign evaluation.
- Manage and grow all our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn)
- Work closely with the marketing and content teams
- Participate in the social strategy, content & communications planning and execute all social media communications accordingly
- Regularly create, publish, and schedule organic content to achieve engagement, build brand awareness, and drive traffic to our app
- Monitor sentiment analysis and respond accordingly to post comments and messages
- Monitor & report social media performance
Who you are:
Passionate about trends in social media, marketing and technology and highly organized and detail-oriented. You have great planning skills and are a creative thinker. You are a team player.
- Minimum work experience of two years in social media
- Strong experience with Facebook and Instagram accounts
- A degree in marketing or similar
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Proficiency in English
Nice to have:
- Proficiency in Spanish
- Content creation abilities
- Experience with paid advertising
- International experience
What we offer:
- Our team is our best asset. Work with extremely smart and talented individuals in a company culture that privileges collaboration
- Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing start-up and help shape the future of digital health in Europe
- A startup experience in the best tech startup community of Porto – Founders Founders
- An exciting career opportunity where personal growth and advancement are aligned with the rapid development of a fast-growing company
- Enjoy a high degree of responsibility and independence in structuring your work with the possibility to work from home as needed
- Performance bonus
Join us in helping doctors save lives! Drop us a line at email@example.com.