S M O W L T E C H
Sales Development Representative
Online education is growing, but with it, some common problems are arising across the
industry: How can organizations avoid online fraud? How can organizations verify that a
student was actually the one who took the online exam or actually acquired the required
skills in the online course?
Smowltech was born with the aim of helping organizations improve the quality assurance of
their online evaluations. We have developed a system and method of authentication and
continuous monitoring of the user in an online service using multibiometry.
How is working on Smowltech?
We’re a growing company with happy and motivated people, working on an impactful
product on a fast-paced environment.
● We strongly believe on the impact that our products has on the society
● Our product and engineering teams are formed of diverse people from different
locations and backgrounds forming a collaborative company who really want to go
beyond the boundaries
● Our main office is located in Donostia-San Sebastián but with a growing international
focus and impact (we have customers in more that 15 countries over the world)
● We are remotely friendly, with fully / partial remote positions depending on your
location and role
● We have flexible work environment & hours
● We do regular team events
● We run training programs
This position is one of the first touch-points that our customers and potential prospects will
have with the Smowltech brand. This role requires an energetic, organized, and motivated
individual to research and understand the market as well as how Smowltech can help
organizations. As a Sales Development Representative you will gain experience interacting
with customers of all levels across a variety of industries. You will work closely with our Head
of Sales and marketing department to hunt new business within specific territories.
● Develop targeted lists, call/email/social outreach strategies, and relevant messaging
to drive appointments/product demos.
● Work with our leadership team to create, prioritize, and qualify strategic target
● Conduct your own cold calling and emailing campaigns.
● Analyze your performance to perfect your arguments and campaigns.
● Use CRM and other tools to track activity and streamline workflow to ensure efficient
lead management and record-keeping.
● Collaborate with the broader Sales and Customer success teams to understand your
prospects’ needs and adapt your pitch.
● Qualify opportunities and handle objections.
● Understand and convey the Smowltech value proposition across multiple verticals
and use cases.
● Attend relevant industry events to drive the company’s lead generation efforts.
● Achieve or exceed monthly appointment quotas.
● Comfortable making cold calls and sending cold mails.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Spanish).
● Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
● Comfort in metrics-driven organization.
● Ability to analyze industry trends and craft relevant messaging.
● Positive attitude and team player.
● Excited about professional and personal development.
● Growth mindset and willingness to learn.
● Highly motivated self-starter.
● Results-oriented, capable of bringing prospects to the next step in the sales process.
● Excellent time management and organization skills; detail oriented and thorough.
● Ability to quickly understand and demonstrate product knowledge and business value
● Knowledge of the edtech market preferred.
● Eagerness to connect with new prospects.
● Experience in lead qualification, outbound prospecting, and lead development
● Typically 1-5 years relevant work experience.
● Competitive salary, commission and attractive benefits
● Global career path for specialists and leadership
● Tailored trainings and development opportunities
● International and inspirational working environment with a dynamic work culture