Full Stack Developer
Reloadly is a tech started, removing the complexities in mobile airtime and digital gifting with our innovative and flexible APIs, designed for developers like yourself. We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Web Developer to join our tech team in Barcelona. We build our frontend using Angujar+Typescript and are currently evolving to new and modern tools. We run our backend in Java, and our microservices ecosystem is all hosted on AWS.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Work alongside front-enders to design user interactions on web pages.
- Working on our front end Angular framework website to push new features,pages or designs
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing internal and external APIs
- Implementing API integrations in our database architecture with 3rd party platforms, telcos and providers
- Implementing agile best practices
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- You understand how high available, globally cloud deployed, distributed systems work
- You run your own code in production (Docker + Kubernetes) – You have an open source mindset, expert in using version control systems (Git / GitHub / GitLab)
- You are able to create and maintain CI/CD pipelines and automation tools (JenkinsCI, GitLab CI/CD) and of course you love testing
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience certification
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail
- You love to make an impact and thrive in small, collaborative, energetic teams.
- You communicate well out loud, on paper and in code.
- CS background or comparable in-field experience
- 5+ years of experience with Java
- Good experience with Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
- Good understanding of Docker, Docker Compose
- Unit testing experience
- Good background in MySQL, SQL/NoSQL databases – DB2, MongoDB
- You are fluent in English (working language)