Ecosystem Relations Associate
We are a new venture and acceleration model that helps diverse founders achieve global impact.
What We Do:
We are structured to help companies manage each stage of their growth journey, whether they are promising early-stage startups in need of advice and support, high growth companies raising capital, or established companies looking to shift to a more innovative mindset.
Our “founder first” mentality and hands-on approach means our Growth Program, Venture Capital Fund, and Business Mindset programs tap into our team of experts based on your specific needs.
We are a passionate, committed and international executive team from hyper-growth companies with successful track records as mentors, entrepreneurs, and executives. A Dream Team with deep expertise growing tech companies globally. We not only support entrepreneurs with funding strategies but also with engineering, product, growth, marketing, legal and internationalization strategies of their startups.
This paid internship will consist of working primarily with the Chief Ecosystem Relations to make sure our mission and vision is widely known and spread. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing newsletters and social media accounts
- Blog posting and content reviewing
- Content writing highlighting our activities and progress
- Video/photo/audio editing
- Monitoring news related to our company and portfolio startups
- Daily duties as they arise
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get plugged into tech and startup community. Selected candidate will gain experience creating tech content, helping startups be known and learn how a startup accelerator and venture capital firm work. This would be the perfect gig for a comms, journalism, PR or marketing student.
Responsibilities can increase dependent on performance and interests of the candidate. Role involves organizing and being present in campus events that take place during the evenings.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong writing skills (command of English language required, Spanish a plus)
- Deep interest in technology and startups
- You are curious about different industries and markets and excited to work in an environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts
- You are a storyteller. You are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience
Social / comfortable interacting with new people
- Experience with social media, WordPress and Medium platforms preferred
Hours needed will be between 20-30 per week and the length of internship will be 5-6 months with the ability to extend based on performance. Our offices are located in the Little Havana neighbourhood of Miami.
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org