Startup Scouting Manager – São Paulo
We are a new venture and acceleration model that helps diverse founders and companies achieve global impact.
We are a passionate, committed and international executive team from hyper-growth companies with successful track records as mentors, entrepreneurs, and executives. A Dream Team with deep expertise growing tech companies globally. We not only support entrepreneurs with funding strategies but also with engineering, product, growth, marketing, legal and internationalization strategies of their startups.
What we do
We are a growth accelerator program focused on building data-driven startups. Our team comprises of passionate individuals possessing experience in founding startups and a deep appreciation of the challenges of building viable businesses under extreme uncertainties, and we are all on a mission to help build amazing, game-changing startups driven by authentic and good people.
Your role will be to discover the most successful early stage startups, present TheVentureCity and bring them to our Growth Accelerator Program selection process. We need a full stack individual who is capable of connecting with founders and the ecosystems in different countries around Latin America, building a strong relationship with founders and partners.
This is a full-time position.
Who would be ideal for the challenge?
- Are you a well connected person in the startup ecosystem in Brazil?
- Are you a searcher? We are looking for someone who is always looking for opportunities and new things
- Have you built a business before? We are looking for a builder, a believer, someone with a real positive attitude, that understands how founders think.
- Do you consider yourself an ambitious person, passionate about technology and entrepreneurship?
- Are you autonomous enough to take ownership of challenges? We are looking for highly self-motivated people that can work with minimal supervision.
- Are you used to working with different cultures, geographies, and time-zones?
- Do you have at least 4-5 years of professional experience?
- Must have a work permit for Brazil
- English is required. Spanish is a plus.
We need a Full-Stack individual who is capable of operating equally at ease externally with potential startups and internally with our cross-functional teams. Someone with deep connections in the local startup ecosystem, with strong relationship building skills, enthusiastic, confident, outgoing, curious, optimist at heart.
- Find new startups for our Growth Program
- Explore the market for opportunities
- Build a pipeline of potential startups
- Reach out to them in 1:1, 1:few and 1:many proactive approaches
- Get startups to apply to the program
- Build partnerships that will help you scale the startup scouting process
- Represent TheVentureCity in your region
This position will be based in São Paulo, Brazil.