Software React Developer
The startup & team
WOOM is a data driven tech startup with a big and single dream: help people have kids. Today between 20% – to 25% of couples in Europe and 17% in LATAM experience a challenge in fertility. We currently operate in Spain, Mexico and other LATAM Markets, with 500,000 registered users, and this year we plan to continue with our international expansion. We are a team of 12 talented professionals, covering Technology, Product Design, Marketing and Community. All of us are coming from Google, eBay, or the startup world.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Software Engineer with React.js and React Native knowledge, who will help us to build a solid, scalable application for iOS, Android and Web that will scale across the globe. We need someone with leadership skills, detail-oriented, motivated and who really understands the importance of maintaining perfectly optimized, well tested applications. Someone that masters common but universal best practices in software engineering such as continuous integration, continuous delivery and testing.
We will value
- Experience with front-end, back-end and middleware development for web and native applications
- Experience building Progressive Web Application (PWA) development
- Experience with writing “secure” code plus experience with User Authentication / Authorization frameworks
What we offer
We support our employees with continuous training and learning environment and an attractive package including equity. WOOM is really well connected with the entrepreneurial ecosystem and we encourage our employees to lead and attend events. At the same time, the new team member will work on a product that will change people’s life. Full time or freelance. Preference based in Madrid, opened to remote as well.
- Flexible schedule and a special attention to work-life and family-life balance
- Option to work remotely once a week. Friday’s pm off
- Work in the center of Madrid (Alonso Martínez), startup ecosystem, shared offices with other startups & accelerator.
- Free coffee, snacks and fruits… also good vibes!
- Monthly lunch & learn sharing knowledge and success stories with other startups
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 6 days off per year for training & annual training budget, 1 day off on your birthday
- Work in a startup with a growing customer base and an exciting product roadmap