S U S C R I P
Senior Java Developer
Suscrip is a shared economy app that facilitates sharing ANY subscription, service or rent for you or your business.
It is currently offered in Spain, native in both iOS and Android, and leading automation capabilities for shared payments.
- Creates and configures groups of people who share a subscription, service or rent
- Automatically identifies and assigns the expenses that correspond to each person in the group (reading it from the bank via aggregation), performs the collection process and executes the payment to the owner/admin.
- Keeps the historical record of all operations and payments
- It puts in contact admins of a subscription with people demanding access to it (marketplace of subscriptions… like tinder but for digital subscriptions)
The Challenge Ahead
Fintech apps are in a very competitive environment in which only the very best can survive. Uncertainty and constant change are always at bay. We seek a leader that can thrive under these conditions.
The Java senior developer will lead the backend development team of the platform, translating functional definitions into code and ensuring that the app runs smoothly in all iOS, Android and Web versions.
He or she has to be capable of understanding functional definitions and develop while performing self-QA over deliverables and elaborate recommendations to improve it.
- Follow development guidelines established by the CTO
- Develop new functionalities and features for the back end of the platform (web, iOS and Android)
- Ensuring that other Java developers follow quality standards and write code that is transferable to others
- Define, develop and maintain the IAM and security policies of the platform, reporting directly to the CEO in this matter
- Ensuring analytics and functional requirements that are not core also work smoothly
- Solve tickets from service desk in a timely manner
- Participate in technical and design discussions with the CTO and CXO
- Be a subject matter expert in your area
- Evaluate and adopt technologies which improve the team efficiency and platform capabilities
- Participate in key technical decision making with the CTO
- 4+ years of experience as java developer
- Engineering background preferred
- Agile when applicable, waterfall when applicable, common sense all the time
- Familiar with release cycles and GIT handling
- Passionate and eager to learn and improve
- Ability to quickly learn complex systems and new technologies
- Fintech or payment regulations knowledge is a plus
- Exceptional analytical and creative problem solving skills
…and, in general, the potential to sweep us off our feet!
All communications must be addressed to the following Suscrip employees
+34 697 924 128