Senior C/C++ Engineer
So, what is Dixper? We are a crew of gamers and esports fans that love to troll our friends and develop amazing tech. Eventually, we realized that we are not alone in this, so we created a platform that helps content creators make an income by allowing their fans to interact with and troll their gameplay using our technology. But that was just the beginning.
We are looking for a Senior C++ Engineer, passionate about our product, live streaming, and gaming. A Team player that wants to impact not only in a market but inside our company too.
We are a company completely focused on users, Why? Because we build a product that WE wanted to use to begin with. We want all users of Dixper to have the best experience and we are constantly building features they need and dream to have. You will be able to see seconds right after the commit how users experience in real time what we have built.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will, hand by hand with the CTO of the company, drive the technical vision and roadmap for the “Core R&D Squad” by collaborating with your team and stakeholders across the company.
- You will be responsible for coordinating and developing, with the rest of the Squad, our current and new cutting edge Core technologies that drive Dixper’s underlaying magic.
- You’ll also be building clean, reusable, high-quality C/C++ code.
- You will make decisions on the roadmap and design of the future products, either internally used or deployed to our clients as public SDK and take responsibility and ownership of new feature development.
- 4 year degree from Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in modern C/C++ development.
- 2+ years of experience programming with Visual Studio and Windows API/SDKs.
- Experience programming high performance multi-threaded applications and debugging your own code on multiple Windows platform.
- Experience designing the architecture of software components.
- Extended knowledge and experience compiling different external C/C++ libraries.
- Knowledge of the Git version control system
- Experience creating and documenting SDKs for production release.
- Excellent both verbal and written English communication skills.
- Experience with DLL injection and API hooking technologies.
- Experience deploying apps/installers to end users.
- You have AI/Deep Learning experience/knowledge or willingness to work with it in the short term.
- Experience using team collaboration frameworks like Jira, Notion, etc.
Who you are:
- You are a team player
- You seek to be the best version of yourself
- You are humble and have high ethical standards
- You enjoy being outside of your comfort zone and love trying new things
- You can thrive in an ambiguous and/or chaotic environment
- You are a master of multi-tasking and execute effectively at the same time
- You are an entrepreneur at heart
- You are a people person
- Your are energetic and are relentless
- You are extremely curious and have an insatiable thirst for knowledge
- You understand the importance of diversity for this industry
- You are a detail-oriented person
- You are unafraid to ask the hard questions and speak up your mind
- You bring creativity to everything you do
- You are a good communicator
- 🏠 Fully remote work environment (We are based in Madrid)
- ⏳ Flexible hours
- 🤼 Team gatherings once we can travel again
- 💰 Competitive salary (€40K-65K) depending on your profile
- 🎉 22 days paid vacation days +1 Free day when one of your most expected games is released (Or birthday).
- 🎮 Awesome environment with a Duo Partner for almost every game (LoL, Valorant, Warzone…) Dixper Squads are awesome!!
Working in a massive platform means that you’ll see TONS of messages with awesome love
I also encourage you to check our TikTok in case you want to see awesome moments with Dixper: https://www.tiktok.com/@dixperapp
If you’re excited to become a part of the team and you’re passionate about what we are building at Dixper, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your LinkedIn and let us know about you.