Scouter & Venture Analyst, Product-Led Growth Program
We are a new venture and acceleration model that helps diverse founders and companies achieve global impact.
We are a passionate, committed and international executive team from hyper-growth companies with successful track records as mentors, entrepreneurs, and executives. A Dream Team with deep expertise growing tech companies globally. We not only support entrepreneurs with funding strategies but also with engineering, product, growth, marketing, legal and internationalization strategies of their startups.
What we do
We are a growth accelerator program focused on building data-driven startups. Our team comprises of passionate individuals possessing experience in founding startups and a deep appreciation of the challenges of building viable businesses under extreme uncertainties, and we are all on a mission to help build amazing, game-changing startups.
Your role will be to support the Product-Led Growth Program, a 5 month fully remote acceleration program with a focus in Product, Tech and Data. Your main priority will be to search, interview and analyze startups for potential investment.
- General research and generating prospects of lists of startups from key outlets
- Outreach to startups encouraging them to apply to our program – reach out to them in 1:1, 1:few and 1:many proactive approaches
- Assist with operational efficiencies & reporting
- Explore the market for opportunities and build a pipeline of potential startups
- Participate in special projects and ad hoc analysis as required by the team
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with a keen interest in start-ups and technology
- Strong analytical, project management, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Proven track record of personal, academic and professional achievements
- You can effectively work in an independent, unstructured and goal-oriented manner
- You are team oriented and ambitious
*Desired skills: Financial background, startup and /or VC experience