We are a NYC startup that is disrupting the wellness and healthcare space. We bring at-home lab testing and pair it with a data-science app that gives people recommendations on how to eat and live a healthy life based on their blood data. All managed in-app.
We’re a team of engineers, designers, creators, scientists, and brand enthusiasts who value our work and each other. You’ll work alongside a highly collaborative team that values creative, independent thinkers with a strong point of view. Lola, the CEO, is a former Senior Software Engineer @ Amazon, Facebook/Instagram with a Masters in Machine Learning.
Role scope & Impact:
- Report directly to the Head of Operations and Strategy
- Keep constant tracking of all real-time operations regarding our product
- Update DDBB to keep Live tracking of Operational KPIs
- Handling replacement orders
- Support customer service channel with a Customer First mindset
- Provide insights and maintain a constant relationship with all departments: product, marketing, engineering
- Conduct Ad-hoc analysis to identify potential efficiency opportunities in processes
You are / Have:
- Excited for a front-row seat in a fast-growing, early-stage company. Things will change a lot!
- Hands-on profile and teamwork player – always willing to help
- Problem-solving skills and analytical mindset
- Able to analyze and organize data to provide insights to the management using different tools
- Good communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Studies in business administration or engineering prefered
- 1-4 years of professional experience in a fast pace environment: startups or consulting firms
- Professional English needed
Interested? Shoot us a message with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.