W I S E C U T
Lead UI/UX Designer
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Wisecut, Inc., é uma startup americana com sangue brasileiro.
Wisecut is reimagining video editing by using AI and Voice Recognition to edit videos automatically.
More at www.wisecut.video
ABOUT THE POSITION
The ideal candidate will have experience in creating mockups to present to teams, collecting feedback, and creating a quality piece of work. This individual should be comfortable with building sitemaps, wireframes, and prototypes to provide to project manners and inevitably execute based on outlined criteria. This candidate should have strong creative and design skills and be familiar with various design technologies.
We’re at the beginning of this process and we’re looking for our first lead designer who will work cross-functionally with our product, engineering, sales, and marketing teams.
- Work with product to understand requirements and deliver production-ready designs for engineering to start building
- Develop design solutions for Progressive Web App
- Establish a consistent brand and creative designs for product and marketing
- Work with customers to understand their core problems and how to design around them
- Communicate ideas with project managers using mock-up and look books
- Build sitemaps, wireframes, and prototypes to outline structure
Experience & Skills
- 3+ years of experience with UI/UX design
- You have worked with product and engineering teams previously
- Demonstrated expertise designing new products
- Track record of delivering user interfaces from start to finish — wireframes, prototypes, and production-ready designs
- You have a growth mindset. You are looking to take on problems and always strive to do your best
- Bachelor’s degree in user experience, design, or related field
- You have a background in video production, video technologies, or web player/distribution of video
- Experienced in multimedia web apps
- Experience with marketing design
- Good English communication skills
Please send a resume and examples of your work.
100% remote position. Competitive salary.
Please note this position is just for legal entities (PJ) or anyone willing to work as a legal entity.