U S I Z Y
Area Sales Representative
About the job
uSizy is the leading platform for fashion and sportswear, optimizing the entire eCommerce workflow across sizing, stock, pricing, and logistics to transform the heart of retail. Headquartered in Madrid, Spain and Miami, Florida, United States, uSizy works with over 400 fashion, sportswear and cycling brands, acting as a strategic partner in their digital transformation. The Size Adviser, uSizy’s size recommendation technology based on machine learning and isomorphic algorithms, is solving the top pain in online apparel and footwear. uSizy Smart Business, an innovative suite of analytical tools, is driving intelligent, data-driven decisions at every hot point in the eCommerce funnel.
Ready to offer an acutely-needed solution to online fashion?
Eager to advance one of the most relevant and rapidly-changing sectors today?
Motivated to be part of the solutions coming out of the global health crisis that are moving society forward?
As Area Sales Representative (UK) you will spearhead our expansion in the United Kingdom and Ireland. You will work closely with our VP of Sales in order to reach our strategic sales targets for your region while bringing ever-increasing value to online fashion, footwear and bike businesses through uSizy. As Area Sales Representative you will drive measurable business impact in the acquisition of new clients and accelerate the adoption of our platform. You will blend SaaS experience and industry expertise with a proven business development skill set and a keen interest in startups and their global expansion.
- Increase the number and quality of leads in your region.
- Generate awareness through various outbound approaches as uSizy’s evangelist.
- Handle all inbound requests and take over existing deals for the region.
- Obtain meetings and build relationships with key decision makers and influencers at qualified lead companies.
- Expertly communicate the unique value propositions of our SaaS to combat specific customer pains in sizing, stock, etc.
- Keep detailed, precise, consistent CRM records to ensure methodical, personalized and effective deal follow-up.
Drive Revenue Growth
- Establish a systematic approach to managing all new and existing relationships in your region.
- Expertly prioritize opportunities and accounts around strategic revenue and other business goals.
- Consistently accomplish quarterly revenue targets through new customer acquisition.
- Keep detailed, precise, consistent CRM records to implement the necessary level of attention in order to enable a timely and efficient deal-closing process.
Sustain and Increase Value
- Provide customer relationship assistance when necessary with existing accounts.
- Carry out periodic customer feedback sessions and translate insights into actionable improvements for our Operations and Product teams.
- Skillfully uncover additional customer needs and educate customers, alongside our Marketing team, on other relevant products and features of our platform.
- Keep detailed, precise, consistent CRM records to sustain strong, positive and personal relationships with customers to set up cross-selling and enable full platform adoption.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in B2B SaaS sales.
- Have a track record of achieving your targets.
- Are articulate and able to convey complex ideas in simple terms.
- Are a native English speaker.
- Are a go-getter and are able to work and execute independently.
- Are methodical and organized.
- Have experience working with CRM platforms.
- Have experience selling to the fashion or eCommerce industry (a plus, not a requirement).
- See people as a core pillar of our success; therefore, we value the personal growth and skill development of each player on our tightly-knit team.
- Offer attractive compensation models (stock option packages, bonus, flexible working hours, etc.).
- Are visionaries with the most complete solution to advance and secure the sustainability of our sector’s future.
- Are experts in the domains of machine learning, big data, artificial intelligence, fashion, footwear and cycling; our suite of applications and analytics are transforming companies’ management of digital channels and online business.
- Differentiate ourselves with utmost technological quality, personalized customer support and attention, an incredible level of professionalism and commitment, and an internal meritocracy that accelerates innovation and opportunity across our company.