Accelerator Program Manager for the Americas
Support ambitious founders across the globe to have a positive impact on others ́ lives.
We are a passionate, committed and international executive team from hyper-growth companies with successful track records as mentors, entrepreneurs, and executives. A Dream Team with deep expertise growing tech companies globally. We not only support entrepreneurs with funding strategies but also with engineering, product, growth, marketing, legal and internationalization strategies of their startups.
What we do
We are a growth accelerator program focused on building data-driven startups. Our team comprises of passionate individuals possessing experience in founding startups and a deep appreciation of the challenges of building viable businesses under extreme uncertainties, and we are all on a mission to help build amazing, game-changing startups driven by authentic and good people.
The Role: Growth Accelerator Program Associate at Americas
Your role will be to find big potential startups and contribute to their success during our Growth Accelerator Program, reporting to our VP of Growth Accelerator for Americas. We need a Full-Stack individual who is capable of operating equally at ease externally with startups and internally with our cross functional teams. Someone attention to details and very organized, with strong relationship building skills, enthusiastic, confident, outgoing, a builder, fixer, problem solver, optimist at heart.
What about you?
- Are you a “Searcher”? We are looking for“searchers, someone who is always looking for opportunities and different ways to improve things.
- Do you consider yourself open-minded, actively cooperative, team player and a hard worker?
- Are you curious about what is unknown and different?
- Are you used to working with different cultures, geographies, and time-zones?
- Do you believe that the diversity, trust, hands-on approach and willingness to learn from each other are the keys to success?
- Have you built a business before? Also, if you have failed, even better, we are looking for a builder, a believer, someone with a real positive attitude.
- Do you consider yourself an ambitious person, passionate about technology and entrepreneurship?
- Do you consider yourself a quick thinker and a proactive person?
- Are you autonomous enough to take ownership of challenges? We are looking for highly self-motivated people that can work with minimal supervision.
- Are you a detail-oriented, creative, and agile problem-solver? We need you to track all moving parts and ensure all are working.
- Do you have at least 4-5 years of professional experience?
- Do you feel comfortable with numbers, data and metrics?
Responsibilities: Founder focused & #1 fan
- Deal sourcing and seeking promising startups to our growth program
- Nurturing and working closely with VC fundable startups under the Accelerator Program
- Engaging actively with startups as they strive for growth & internationalization
- Coordination of the program and key program initiatives with the cross functional teams
- Help us build the best program for founders
- Collaborate and coordinate with the rest of our teams to make sure we deliver on our promise
We are based in the heart of Miami, in Little Havana. We all come from different cities and countries, but we all find Miami the perfect place to connect the United States to Latin America and also Europe, using our hubs in San Francisco, Madrid and São Paulo.
You should already have a USA Citizenship or a Green Card or a work permit/work Visa for the USA.