Demo Days are a special thing around here at TheVentureCity. A day that, behind the scenes, takes a lot of preparation from founders, investors, and the entire TheVentureCity team to ensure things run smoothly. It is a chance for founders to share their project progress and vision, and investors to be inspired to get involved in these early-stage companies. Although we usually would be meeting at our amazing Little Havana campus in Miami, FL, current circumstances only allow us to see each other through our computer screens. Despite this, we continue to be 100% committed to our mission.
On December 3rd, nine startups from our revamped Product-Led Program pitched to accredited investors from all over the Americas in our second remote America’s Demo Day 2020:
- Condofy: Offers end-to-end Homeowner Association services for building managers, residents, and homeowners through an intelligent platform.
- Explorest: Ignites inspiration to explore and helps people discover the world’s greatest places to photograph.
- Outloud.ai: A platform that allows businesses in the hospitality industry to automate voice conversations with customers using Artificial Intelligence.
- PLIPAG: A FinTech company focused on helping recurring revenue SMBs increase client satisfaction and retention, by offering client management and smart billing resources in one modern platform.
- Squadra: Transforms the old feedback system everyone hates into fun, momentary boosts of motivation and learning. Squadra is the missing piece in the stack of workplace tools, unlocking the motivation that drives true productivity.
- Trakto: A fully customizable online editor that helps companies and entrepreneurs create their marketing material with just a few clicks.
- Revelop: Revelop is an email platform designed to help users make the most out of their personal inbox by turning emails into actions.
- WeFish: An innovative mobile application that helps anglers through the process of fishing by helping them plan their fishing trips, register all their catches, analyze them and buy and sell fishing equipment.
- Wisecut: Uses Artificial Intelligence and voice recognition to edit videos for you in minutes.
This group of innovative startups included proptech, fintech, traveltech, AI software, and productivity software, a glimpse into the diversity of companies that go through our program. Forty-six different investors and VCs joined the sessions and participated, actively asking founders for insights about their company. The day proved yet again to be another success, yielding many founder-investor connections. Investors showed their high degree of interest in the startups that presented and vice-versa. Through these events, we seek to expand and democratize the startup ecosystem, uniting groundbreaking startups and innovative investors from all corners of the world!
To the moon! 🚀🚀🚀